Monday, July 18, 2016

Nike Air Assault Retro in White, Yellow & Black

Here is a shoe known as the Nike Air Assault. I had about 3 pairs of these in different colorways. At the present time I have only one of them and I feature a post on them in the future. But for now this is one of the other 2 I owned for a time. For the most part I like the design on these but they do tend to look like robot boots or perhaps even Frankenstein shoes. And for whatever reason it was just this colorway. The others looked fine. Don't get me wrong, overall the Air Assault still has a very bulky look to them and they do not look too good with skinny jeans. But this pair was over the top for me and I ended up not keeping them very long.

By the way, I should mention that these were retros, not originals.








No comments:

Post a Comment