Monday, June 6, 2016

Nike Classic Cortez Light Nylon in Photo Blue

Here is another pair of Nike Cortez Nylon I have owned. Actually, I'm pretty sure I had 2 of these, both size 11 and they are from about 2011. I loved how the pictures I saw of these shoes online looked. I couldn't pass up the chance to have them. At the time though, they were only available overseas, so they were pretty expensive and so was the shipping. 

I did not wear these very many times. Not sure why. Maybe I decided they didn't look great on me. But I did end up selling both pairs. I'm pretty sure they would be extremely rare today and could probably fetch $100 or so. In fact, lately on ebay Nike Cortez Nylons have pretty high price tags on them. This blows my mind because just almost 5 years ago I sold these for less than $30!

The official name of these sneakers is Nike Classic Cortez Light Nylon in Photo Blue. They are a little more vintage looking than the more modern ones from the 2000's. Do I regret selling these? Well, I wish I had held onto at least one pair. Interesting thing is I didn't keep these very long. Both pairs were bought and sold within the same year.
 









NEXT POST: More Nike Cortez Nylon!

 NOTE: ALL PHOTOS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE AUTHOR OF THIS BLOG & ARE NOT ALLOWED FOR REPRODUCTION OR USE ON OTHER WEBSITES WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED CONSENT OF THE OWNER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment