Saturday, June 11, 2016

Nike Nylon Cortez in Navy & White

Here is one of my absolute favorites: the Nike Nylon Cortez in Navy & white I really love this colorway and I had several pairs of these at different times. For whatever reason I parted with them (both times) and I deeply regret it. I cannot even find these used on ebay. These are great summer shoes with a colorway that won't quit and I just wish Nike would make them again. Mine were barely worn when I sold them. I think I only wore them a handful of times just to walk around in.








I have at least 2 sets of photos of Nike Nylon Cortez in navy, one from early 2010 and the other from mid 2011. This set is the former.

Sigh, if I could just have these back along with my white ones everything would be well with the world.

One thing I have noticed over the years with Nike Nylon Cortez is that one some pairs the tongue is white, and not the same color as the rest of the shoe. I never liked those. I always felt the shoe looked so much better and right if the tongue matched the shoe color. As you can see here they clearly match. These also feature written in lowercase letters on the back.

Anyway, I will be taking a break from the Nike Cortez line of sneakers I have owned. There are plenty of other sneakers I need to give mention to.

NOTE: ALL PHOTOS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE AUTHOR OF THIS BLOG & ARE NOT ALLOWED FOR REPRODUCTION OR USE ON OTHER WEBSITES WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED CONSENT OF THE OWNER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment